Good4Work is an online workplace wellbeing tool and does not provide one-on-one advice or support.
For any feedback or queries about the Good4Work site, please email Good4Work@hpa.org.nz.
For help beyond what Good4Work provides, you may like to contact the organisations below.
Regional Information and Support
Some regional organisations across New Zealand may provide workplace health and wellbeing support. Use the list below to find out what is offered in your area. This may not be a complete list of what is available.
- Healthy Families Far North
- Healthy Families Waitakere
- Auckland Regional Public Health Service
- Healthy Families Manukau Manurewa-Papakura
- Toi Te Ora - Public Health (Bay of Plenty and Lakes District)
- Healthy Families Whanganui Rangitīkei Ruapehu
- Population Health Hawke's Bay
- Healthy Families Lower Hutt
- Regional Public Health Wellington
- Healthy Families Christchurch
- Healthy Families Invercargill
National Workplace Wellbeing Support
The following links may be useful for further information or resources on workplace wellbeing.
WorkWell is a free workplace wellbeing initiative available in many regions across New Zealand. It’s aimed at medium to large workplaces and those wanting a comprehensive wellbeing programme. WorkWell provides advisor support, easy-to-use resources, networking opportunities and recognition through accreditation.
Wellplace is a gateway for practical workplace information, ideas and resources to help you implement your wellbeing programme.